Friday, October 5, 2007

Rayyan's Seventh Outfit - Scarf


I actually have a scarf exactly like this one but in a different color, my mother-in-law bought it for me in Malaysia, Jazakallah to her. Its so frustrating to not be able to find them online, as I know for once what the same scarf that Rayyan is wearing looks like but I can't find an eshop to share with you. This is a shayla scarf with tassles, floral and geometric pattern at the ends with a sheer section in the middle with threads running through in the color of the floral pattern and shiny threads running through the whole scarf also.

Here's a photo of my scarf:

Here's some options instead:

1 comment:

Celeritas said...

Thanks to the great tip from M. Landers I've found this scarf that is similar to Rayanne's Three Layer Silk Scarf in Beige