Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Shiny shiny!



Yes this look is over the top, I really wouldn't wear it, not only because some things are expensive but I just wouldn't dress this bright and shiny. (Love the trousers) But it was so fun to match the eşarp to different clothes. This however is not a Turkish pirce silk eşarp but its a USD$7.90 2hijab floral hijab! These hijabs on 2hijab aren't actually floral but they are pretty swirly, checked and geometic satin scarves. They are also great if you are scared of the small square silk scarves that are sold as eşarp which are often 90cm squared as they are 50cm x 180cm shaylas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's some hot outfits. I love the trench's and the matching scarf!

Anonymous said...

I love the blue trench! Suuuuper cute!

Anonymous said...

wow i love both of those outfits.
everytime i see silk or stain i think of turkish hijabies. they're so famous for it...
great polyvore set!

Anonymous said...

asalam alaikum sis

love the coats and accessories, but the scarf for me is a bit to busy lol.

wa salam
khadijah

Anonymous said...

Oooh I love the blue satin trench.... But I like the scarf best with the camel.